Frankie Stream – integrated streaming amplifier
Tribute to Franco Serblin.
“In the groove of what was our first adventure, the integrated Sonus Faber Quid, I dedicate to Franco this series of amplifiers in vivid memory and with the indelible affection that I retain for him that was for me a mentor, a second father”. Fabio Serblin.
Frankie Stream is identical to Frankie Integrated but it offers a streaming module in place of the Phono board.
To see the general details of Frankie integrated please go the the relevant page Frankie Integrated.
Click on the image to download the streamer application
Output power : 2x 75w/ch 8 ohm, 2x 110w/ch 4 ohm.
- Original Fase / Serblin & Son circuitry.
- 4 Inputs : 1 STREAMER, 2 XLR, 3 RCA, 4 (RCA + jack 3.5mm).
- PRE-OUT (RCA + jack 3.5mm ).
- Auto standby after about 7 minutes of signal absence.
- Stand-by power consumption < 0.5w (comply with Ecodesign directive 2009/125/CE).
- Power supply (220-240v/50-60hz).
- Android + iOS App remote control
- Dimensions mm : 430 x 317 x 78 (WxDxH) protruding parts included.
- Net weight: 12kg.
<—- Streamer —->
- CPU : Arm cortex A7
- RAM : 256 MB
- Nand Flash : 2Gb
- WiFi : IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 / 5.0 GHZ
- Bluetooth: V4.2 + BLE
- Protocols : AirPlay, UPnP/DLNA, OpenHome, Spotify Connect, HTTP, HTTPS
- File formats : MP3, AAC, Vorbis, Opus, PCM, WMA, AC3, FLAC, ALAC, APE, WavPack
- File containers : MP4, MKV, OGG, WAV, AIFF, ASF
- Audio : 16-24 bit up to 192khz
- SNR > 112dB